Wednesday 15 January 2014

What is Articleship?

                                                               


The first ever question when you hear the word Articleship is "What is Articleship?" frankly speaking i was also like the most of the student who gave their CA-CPT without knowing what all is their in this course.Here's the solution to all your queries.

Learn more about CA course : CA course

Articleship is the most important phase of your CA course.It is 3 year training which a student has to go through to complete the course.There is no escaping as the Institute has made it clear that the it is must for a student to undergo training.From the students point of view , articleship is very important as by devoting hard work in it can be very fruitful for the future.Instead of headache it is more of an opportunity.So, instead of skipping(by doing dummy articleship) the 3 year training, just to complete another course, your emphasis should be on doing articleship by yourself.

Articleship can be pursued by a student who has cleared CA-IPCC group-1 examination, along with this completion of IT training and Orientation is also a must.Student should prefer to first complete both the groups of CA-IPCC and then move forward to start the 3 year training.One also must see that during training he associate himself with good firms not any ordinary firm as this hampers your future and your hard work may go in vein.

Articleship is a wonderful opportunity for a student learn and earn simultaneously.It gives you the chance to work under the best professional of the industry.Coming to the part of stipend, your stipend depends on the firm you choose to offer your services. better the firm, more will be the stipend (there are exception to this fact).You must ensure that you are applying for articleship in a good firm instead of giving up to the demand of your parents and landing in a firm where the quality of the work is average or poor.Do not shy away from working hard as you are working for a bright future.

Completion of articleship is a must to be eligible to appear for CA-FINAL. Although articleship is of 3 years but a student can appear for his exams after completion of 2.5 years of his articleship, which means you can become a CA even before completion of your articleship.More prominence should be given to the articleship than any other phase of the course.

28 comments:

  1. Hi Rajnish,

    I'm Sathish kumar, I have completed B.com and MBA (finance), now I'm interested to do CA through direct entry, since I have completed graduation with commerce background.

    My question is, whether am I eligible to appear for CA Inter Group-1 exam without completing a Articleship, I know articleship is must, I will work for that before appear for Group-2 CA Inter exam.

    Kindly give your guidance.

    Sathish kumar P
    619sathishkumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are planning to do it after graduation then it is mandatory to complete 9 months of articleship before appearing for ipcc g-1 or g-2

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I Dnt 've 60%marks in graduation cn I do article ship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yo do it no percentage required for ca must you be passed ok

      Delete
  4. If I Dnt 've 60%marks in graduation cn I do article ship

    ReplyDelete
  5. for entry through direct entry scheme you need to have a score of at least 60% in a commerce course. If your score is less than that then you cannot get registered under the direct entry scheme , therefore you cannot do articleship. In such case you can take the CPT route or score more than 50% in post graduation course and then get registered through direct entry and start articleship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rajnish Kholia, hope you are fine. I am completing my Masters in Science (MSc) in Finance & International Accounting by August. So can I start my articleship straightaway? Please let me know sir. Its very important decision I have to make.

      Delete
  6. Sir I hv just completed my b.com with 66% am I eligible for ipcc and what about articleship.when it has to be done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir I hv just completed my b.com with 66% am I eligible for ipcc and what about articleship.when it has to be done

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in my b.com final year.what is the best routeto take ca course?whether cpt route or direct entry systemplease give me some tips...

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, i have completed my bbm and want to pursue CA through direct method. so i was hoping to get details about the procedures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice info.. helped a lot.. thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi...
    i have completed my b.com with an aggregate of 65.72%.Am I eligible for ipcc grp 1...and how should I register for articleship ..
    please reply

    anshikag0717@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I pursuing b.com 1st year by correspondence..
    Am I eligible to work in firm

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have done Bcom and Mcom, can I do articlehip?

    ReplyDelete
  20. What's scope after completing that

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jobs in CA Firms
    At

    https://www.caknowledgeclub.com/caauditfirm-vacancies

    ReplyDelete
  22. I completed my BBI Bachelor of banking and insurance with grade b both in SEM 6 but SEM 1 to 6 overall grade is c and right now I doing my MBA enter exam and I am pass now this year so can I do CA articleship.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi, I completed my graduate now and my percentage is below 60% , can I do IIPC and article ship

    ReplyDelete
  24. What is artical ship and what is doing artical ship in three years

    ReplyDelete
  25. this information is very excellent so its helpful for us. check it now below the link
    CA firms for articleship in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete